Keep Calm and Get a New Backpack

After getting my haircut this Sunday at ATC, I decided to stay in the mall for a bit, look around, and get myself a new backpack. I rarely buy bags, but when I do, I make sure that I really need it.

I think the last time I bought a bag was on December at CMG. I was shopping for a nice bag as a gift for my mother's birthday. It was also my first time to shop for a women's handbag, and picking a nice women's bag was tough. The bags were really expensive too, considering their sizes. I would not mind spending 3,000 pesos if I was looking for a big backpack, but I think these handbags were just too small to be very expensive. But then again, I am not a woman, so I don't know really have the right to rant about handbags.

Anyway, back to my story, I think it was really time to replace my almost 2-year old Conquer backpack. So, I went to one of my favorite bag stores --- Bratpack. So many eye candies (still talking about bags), but I was having a hard time deciding what to get because I was feeling thrifty. I left the store to rid myself of misery and went to somewhere else where everything is budget-friendly --- Artwork.


The backpacks at Artwork were just as amazing as the ones I've seen in Bratpack, but only much cheaper. Their packs can also come as nice gift ideas. And since, I am feeling "summery" these days, I got myself a pack that gives me that "summer feel", anticipating the summer months.


And I can’t wait to see, what my buddies all think of me.
Just imagine how much cooler I’ll be in summer.

-In Summer by Olaf the Snowman, (Disney's) Frozen

4 comments:

Marjorie G said...

How much is the bag? It looks cool, very summer-y indeed.

Dennis Manalo said...

It's only 869.75. Bagay sa iyo yung pink one that says "live free".

Marjorie G said...

Aba mura ah!

Dennis Manalo said...

Yes! They actually have a lot of bags for ladies too (hindi ko lang nakunan ng picture).

Post a Comment